Norton Rose Fulbright, formed in 2013, are global Law and Legal firm having more than 3800 lawyers in 50 cities across the world. They provide legal services to all industry sectors.
To provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of their offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
No Information Found.
Following are the principles of Norton Rose Fulbright Solicitors.
- Unity and
Infrastructure, mining and commodities
Technology and innovation
Life sciences and healthcare
- Global Chief Executive, Norton Rose Fulbright; Managing Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Managing Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
- Managing Director, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa (incorporated as Deneys Reitz Inc)
- Managing Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
- Managing Partner, Fulbright & Jaworski LLP
Strongest Areas of Business
Antitrust and competition
Banking and finance
Business ethics and anti-corruption
Corporate, M&A and securities
Employment and labour
Environment, safety and planning
Dispute resolution and litigation
Following are the online services offered by Norton Rose Fulbright Solicitors for their customers.
- Alert Services
- Mining extranet
Norton Rose Fulbright Solicitors have more than 3800 lawyers across the globe. They’ve 14 offices in Europe, 11 in the United Sates, 8 in Asia, 5 in Australia, Africa & Canada, 4 in Middle East and 2 in Latin America.
- United States
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Antonio
- St Louis
- Washington, DC
- Abu Dhabi
- Cape Town
- Dar es Salaam
- Hong Kong
Following are top 5 recent seminars conducted by Norton Rose Fulbright Solicitors.
- Conducting an effective internal investigation – December, 2013
- Export controls and economic sanctions: key trends, themes and developments – December, 2013
- Dealing with regulators – how to do the best for your business – November, 2013
- Employee incentives and executive remuneration: planning for the year ahead – November, 2013
- The Climate Challenge: achieving zero emissions – October, 2013
Following are the details of top 5 recent awards achieved by Norton Rose Fulbright:
- Norton Rose Fulbright picks up Deal of the Year award at Lloyd’s List Global Awards 2013 – October, 2013
- Norton Rose Fulbright wins Global CSR initiative of the year – August, 2013
- Norton Rose Fulbright partner named Best in Banking and Finance – June, 2013
- Norton Rose Fulbright named Mining Law Firm of the Year for second consecutive year – June, 2013
- Norton Rose Fulbright awarded “Big Tick” in Business in the Community’s Responsible Business Awards 2013 – June, 2013
Following are top 5 recent publications from Norton Rose Fulbright Solicitors.
- Pensions briefing – Happy New (Pensions) Year – January, 2014
- OJEU notices updater – December, 2013
- Essential Pensions News – December, 2013
- Swedish electricity regulator loses SEK 33 billion court battle – December, 2013
- Landmark constitutional reforms for the Mexican energy sector – December, 2013
Norton Rose Fulbright Solicitors pay attention to:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Pro bono and volunteering
- Charitable activities
- Norton Rose Fulbright Sail the World Challenge
- Anti-bribery and corruption standard
3 More London Pl
London SE1 2AQ
Phone: +44 20 7283 6000