Robert Andrews founder of “Boodle Hatfield” started the London law firm in the year 1722.In the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, for the development of Mayfair and Belgravia estates the firm advised them to transform it to the countryside in elegant streets and squares.
Robert Andrews at the age of 18 started his career by joining as a clerk and estate manager of the Grosvenor family. In the year 1730, Andrews joined an Act of Parliament and then became a solicitor of London. From the year 1750-1800 the firm started receiving new clients and achieved almost 100 clients.
In the year 1898 George Frederick Hatfield joins the firm which becomes Boodle, Hatfield & co. From 1939-45 the office has been converted and started surviving the London blitz. In the year 1986 the firm became Boodle Hatfield. In 1998 the firm celebrated its 275th anniversary. In the year 2012 the firm became Boodle Hatfield LLP. At present their headquarters is located in London and have 89 lawyers serving customers.
To provide timely, expert advice.
Following are the Boodle Hatfield Solicitors Values:
Following are the principles of Boodle Hatfield:
Arts & culture
Hotels, retail & leisure
Landowners & estates
- Senior Partner
Strongest Areas of Business
Following are the practices Boodle Hatfield work:
Buy-ins & buy-outs
Corporate banking & finance
Mergers & acquisitions
Shareholders & equity
Family law & divorce
Heritage property & landed estates
International wealth planning
Philanthropy & charities
Tax and advisory
Trusts, wills & estates
UK wealth planning
Enfranchisement & lease extensions
Property finance & banking
Property tax advice & structuring
Real estate private equity
Family law & divorce
Fraud & asset tracing
Trust & estates disputes
No Online Services
Boodle Hatfield Solicitors have offices in following locations in UK:
No Information Found
Following are the recent award achieved by Boodle Hatfield Solicitors:
- Top ranked chambers UK 2014
- Top ranked chambers global 2013 leading firm
- Top 25 law firms
- City wealth Shortlisted Magic Circle Awards 2013
- Spears wealth management awards winner 2012/13
Following are the recent top 10 publications from Boodle Hatfield Solicitors.
- Tenants remaining in occupation – 08 January 2014
- When the court steps in – 06 January 2014
- Quality of Evidence – 12 December 2013
- Game of Homes: Overcoming high pressure tactics – 09 December 2013
- EU Succession Law – 19 November 2013
- UK trusts with US connections – new reporting requirements – 18 November 2013
- A delicate exercise – 05 November 2013
- Joint ventures: a marriage of convenience – 01 November 2013
- Contested Beddoe Applications – who should pay the costs? – 01 October 2013
- Family businesses – Lands of opportunity – 27 September 2013
The firm mainly focus on following activities in part of their community programme.
Community involvement and Pro bono initiatives
Fund raising and volunteering for Pro bono are other secondary activities. They sponsor members to London Marathon, the Caledonian Challenge and Triathlon, a property industry firm
Boodle Hatfield Solicitors LLP
89, New Bond Street,
London W1S 1DA
Phone: +44 20 7629 7411.