Founded in the year 1930, Allen and Overy Solicitors, today have 43 offices in 30 countries with 5,153 people working and 525 partners. FT named them “The Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe” for the year 2012 and Allen and Overy Solicitors are the only law firm to achieve this twice since FT started. Allen and Overy Solicitors have alliance with over 100 law firms across the world and are one of the world’s largest law group with wide range of network.
To continue leading the market.
Following are the values that built Allen and Overy Solicitors.
- To attract the most talented people
- Develop the high-performance culture necessary to innovate
- Change the face of business
Staying one step ahead and by constantly challenging to bring new and original ways of thinking to the most complex legal challenges our clients face.
Hotels and Leisure
Industrial and Manufacturing
Infrastructure and Transport
Mining and metals
Retail and Consumer Goods
Telecommunications, Media And Technology
Mr. Marc-Henri Chamay
- Managing Director, E-Business
Strongest Areas of Business
Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Banking and Finance
Corporate Governance and Compliance
Corporate and M&A
Employment and Benefits
Environment and Regulatory
Financial Services Regulation and Investigations
Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
Public International Law
Following are online services offered by Allen and Overy Solicitors.
- Share Information
- Opinion Management
- Keep Up-To-Date
- Capital Markets
- Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets
- Bank Lending
- Employment and Employee Benefits
Allen and Overy Solicitors have offices in 16 cities of Europe, 9 cities of Asia Pacific, 3 of Middle East, 1 in Americas. Following are their details:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- China and Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
Following are 10 recent seminars conducted by Allen and Overy Solicitors.
- Going global: opportunity, necessity or threat? (Monday, 30 September 2013, Washington D.C. and Tuesday, 1 October 2013, New York)
- Business as usual? The commercial impact of Human Rights (Monday, 10 June 2013)
- Managing a global professional services firm … dark art or exact science?” (Tuesday, 5 March 2013)
- “Your invention? My creation! Intellectual Property – a new “bet the company” battleground” (4 September 2012)
- Beyond 50 degrees East – challenges and opportunities in high growth markets
- Leadership in the new regulatory environment: is the CEO becoming the Chief Risk Officer?’
- The globalisation challenge – balancing risk and opportunity’ (6 September 2011)
- Are lawyers really cut out to be strategic advisers?’ (6 December 2010)
- Broadening access to the Legal Profession – rhetoric or reality?’ (21 April 2010)
- Law firm workforce of the future – sacrificing culture for efficiency?’ (22 September 2009)
Awarded “most innovative law firm in Europe “ for the year 2012, by the FT.
Following are top 5 recent publications from Allen and Overy Solicitors.
- U.S. Treasury proposal clarifies withholding on dividend-linked payments – 24 Dec., 2013
- U.S. Volcker Rule – Covered Funds: FAQs for European structured finance transactions – 19 Dec., 2013
- New emerging business models for long-term funding of the economy – 09 Dec., 2013
- UK Finance Act 2013: changes to tax losses – 06 Dec., 2013
- 2013 overview of recent capital markets developments in Belgium – 04 Dec., 2013
Offering social works in remote parts of the world to handle important issues in Pro bono and community, Environment, Diversity and inclusion and Human Rights.
Allen and Overy Solicitors
1 Bishops Square
London E1 6AD
Phone: +44 20 3088 0000